Las Vegas 51s (6-5) 6, Sacramento River Cats (5-5) 4 Box Score
- Amed Rosario SS: 1 for 3, R, BB, .357/.391/.357
- Dominic Smith 1B: 1 for 4, R, RBI, .372/.413/.535
- T.J. Rivera 3B: 2 for 4, R, RBI, HR, .250/.250/.625
The 51s scored 3 runs on in the first inning to jump ahead of the River Cats. Top prospect Rosario continues his hot start to the season, although he has yet to have an extra base hit.
- LHP Adam Wilk (2-1, 4.70 ERA) 5.1 IP, 7 H, 3 R, 2 BB, 3 K, Win
- RHP Chase Bradford (0-0, 0.00 ERA) 1.0 IP, K, Save
Adam Wilk got the start for the 51s and battled through 5 and a third innings, pitching well enough to get the win. Ben Rowen had his second straight scoreless outing after a very rough start to the season.
Florida Fire Frogs (5-6) 10, St. Lucie Mets (5-6) 1 Box Score
The Mets had a very tough time getting anything going against top pitching prospect Luiz Gohara and the rest of the Fire Frogs bullpen. They only had 5 hits, all of which were singles. Becerra continues to collect a bunch of hits, although he has yet to hit for much power.
- RHP Joe Shaw (0-1, 11.25 ERA) 3.0 IP, 10 H, 6 R, 3 BB, 4 K
- RHP Craig Missigman (0-0, 1.29 ERA) 3.0 IP, H, 2 BB, 7 K
- RHP Tyler Bashlor (1-0, 0.00 ERA) 1.0 IP, K
The St. Lucie pitching also performed poorly, with Shaw going only 3 innings while giving up 6 runs. Joshua Torres gave up the other 4 runs, although only one was earned because J.C. Rodriguez made 3 errors in the 7th inning (2 of which were on one play).
Augusta GreenJackets (3-8) 7, Columbia Fireflies (7-4) 6 Box Score
- Luis Carpio SS: 2 for 4, R, 2B, BB, .378/.478/.432
- Desmond Lindsay CF: 1 for 5, R, 2B, RBI, 2 K, .107/.308/.143
- Michael Paez 2B: 2 for 3, 2 R, 2B, RBI, BB, 2 Errors, .235/.349/.382
- Tim Tebow DH: 1 for 4, 3 RBI, .176/.243/.353
Carpio continues is very hot start to the season after missing most of last year recovering from shoulder surgery. Lindsay continues to struggle early on in the season, but he did have his first extra base hit of the year.
- RHP Colin Holderman (1-0, 1.13 ERA) 2.0 IP, R, 2 HB
- RHP Joseph Zanghi (0-1, 14.73 ERA) 0.2 IP, 6 H, 5 R, 2 BB, K, Loss
Holderman, coming off of a dominant start in which he struck out 11 batters, was removed because of an undisclosed injury after hitting 2 batters to start the 3rd inning. Zanghi had a very rough outing, blowing a 4 run lead in the 9th inning and taking the loss.